CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nutella Rice Krispie Treats


Rice Krispie Treats are such a comfort food for me. They remind me of my childhood and they are still one of my favorite treats! I love the crispy, chewiness of it all...yum! It had been much too long since I last made them and I came across this Nutella variation. I just so happened to have a jar, so I had to give them a whirl. They were great! I took them to a YW/YM activity and they are still asking me about those Nutella Rice Krispies! 

Melt your butter...

Add the mallows...



Once the marshmallows have melted, add the Nutella...

Take it off the heat and stir in the Rice Krispies...

Voila!

Nutella Rice Krispies
adapted from Plain Chicken

3 T butter
1 (10 oz) pkg marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies
2/3 cup Nutella

In a large pot, melt butter and add marshmallows. Once melted, stir in Nutella. Add Rice Krispies and stir until thoroughly combined. Qucikly spread into a 9x13 pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Allow to cool completely.


My bestest taste tester gave them a try...

Well, what do you think?

A success!



0 comments:

Post a Comment