CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sausage Tortellini



I LOVE this meal. It is so incredibly easy and quick to prepare. I'm talking 10 minutes and it is ready to eat at the table. It is very filling as well, such a hearty dish. Oh yeah, and it tastes fabulous too. :) Don't be scared of the sausage, it really isn't overpowering. This will be a family favorite I promise!

Brown the sausage and drain if necessary.


Cook the tortellini for a couple minutes is all. I was always told that once they start popping to the top, then that means they are done!


Mix meat, noodles, and marinara sauce.





Enjoy this yummy and hearty dish!


Sausage Tortellini
adapted from Or So She Says


1 pkg. cheese tortellini, fresh or frozen
1 pkg. Jimmy Dean sausage, regular
1 jar of marinara sauce or spaghetti, *I use Ragu Garden Combo because I LOVE it and it counts as a full serving of veggies!

Brown the sausage. Drain excess grease if you have some. While sausage is browning, cook the tortellini. It should only take a couple minutes. Drain tortellini and throw in with the sausage. Pour the pasta sauce in and mix all together. Heat through and serve!!!



2 comments:

Callie

Everytime I visit this site I think, "I must eat that NOW!" So glad that this recipe got added to the list. YUM-O (channeling my inner Rachel Ray)

Aimee & Brennen Fuller

I was thinking of doing baked ravioli later this week but I think I might have to switch to this.

Post a Comment