CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

German Pancakes



I love breakfast. My favorite breakfasts usually involve syrup...pancakes, waffles, french toasts etc. I'm not sure these qualify as a "pancake", but they are called pancakes, and that works for me. They are just plain delicious. I love pulling them out of the oven all big and puffy. 



My favorite are the browned edges, drizzled with syrup. In this case, orange syrup. It was pretty delicious. Now go and make some German pancakes for dinner or breakfast!

German Pancakes
adapted from Mandy's Recipe Box


6 eggs
3/4 c milk
3/4 c flour
½ tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
6 T butter (or 3 T each pan if doing two circle pans. I usually don't use the full amount)

Melt butter and pour into a 9x13, or two circle cake pans. Spread butter out evenly on bottom. Mix rest of ingredients until fluffy. Pour batter onto butter. Bake @ 425 for 20 min.


*The picture above, the recipe has been halved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment