CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Easy Corn Chowder

Photo taken by Laura from Real Mom Kitchen

When I saw this soup, I knew I had to make it. When I looked at the ingredients, I knew I REALLY had to make it. I can't pass up a corn chowder, especially one that is this simple. And guess what? It was really good too, delicious even! Definitely will be using this recipe again!

Easy Corn Chowder
adapted from Laura from Real Mom Kitchen 

2 (14.75 oz) cans creamed corn
1 (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
3 cups milk
1 cup diced ham (thicker cut preferably)
2 cups frozen southern style hash browns (the cubed typed)
½ an onion
2 Tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste

Place creamed corn, cream of mushroom soup, and milk in a crock pot.  Whisk until soup is well blended into the mixture. Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and stir well. Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, stirring occasionally.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment